Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bonjour.

Hi there. I've wanted to start a blog for quite some time, and I finally decided to take the plunge.  This blog is designated to chronicle my baking adventures as I progress into a pretty bad ass cake goddess.  I decided to sign up for the Daring Bakers, and hopefully, in July I'll have my first assignment post to share with you.  Until then, bear with me as I learn about blogger, html, and other fun goodies I've never dealt with before!  I also plan to post some of my photos of work I've done, and things I want to dabble into in the future.  I'll try to keep the non-food related stuff to a minimum, but cake is only a facet of this here onion.

Until we meet again, I'll leave you with my first cake I did for the old Wilton 1-course last year.  I think it sums it all up.


There's always room for cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it, love it, or leave it...